Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I heart...


Inspired by all the "I love" blogs, ads, and articles I've encountered recently I thought I'd put together my own list of faves. For your amusement and enjoyment here are 3 of my Top 10 "I heart" lists. Share some of your favorites from these lists or your own list… I'd love to hear about them. Happy Valentine's Day.
Simple things in life
  • ExOfficio Exo Dri Pointelle Long Sleeve Top , Dusty Grape, MediumMy daughter's welcome when I get home
  • A cold breeze and bright sunshine
  • Discovering new places to eat or to enjoy a lazy afternoon
  • Buying our daughter new clothes and shoes (because this means that she's growing and she gets so excited over a $3 t-shirt from Target.
  • Clothes that do double duty – UPF & Insect Repellent (e.g. ExOfficio)
  • Playing at the park with our daughter
  • Family gatherings especially birthdays & other celebrations
  • My husband's kindness
  • Zooper Disco Red Three wheeled All terrain stroller - Everyday LineThe sound of the ocean
  • Orange Cup Frozen Yogurt with walnuts and fruit

Favorite gadgets or tools
  • My BlackBerry phone
  • Our Zooper Zydeco stroller
  • Wi-Fi and Laptops
  • Canon PowerShot A1100IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Green)Bluetooth wireless ear pieces
  • iTunes and iPods
  • Portable DVD players for long trips
  • Digital Cameras (video & still)
  • Moleskine Pocket Weekly Notebook
  • Twitter, Facebook, & Blogger
  • Stylish & functional Diaper Bags

Lumiscope Babytherm Baby Thermometer PacifierNew parent moments
  • Figuring out what certain cries sound like and mean
  • Coming through the first illness with a healthy child
  • Seeing their first smile
  • Witnessing Mobility: from rolling over and sitting up to cruising and walking
  • Natural Wood Hedgehog Baby Rattle - Non-toxic and Safe for BabyExperiencing teething: from itchy gnawing on everything to sharp bites on skin
  • Feeding them solids: from mush to table food
  • Seeing them communicate like little mimes
  • Hearing first words and eventually conversations
  • Listening to your child sing
  • Savoring hugs and sloppy kisses

0 comments:

Little Passports